2019 E2E Partners Members
- Brooks County ISD
- Calallen ISD
- Citizens for Educational Excellence
- Coastal Compass Education & Career Resource Center
- Corpus Christi ISD
- Craft Training Center of the Coastal Bend
- Education Service Center, Region 2
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University – Corpus Christi
- Flour Bluff ISD
- Freer ISD
- Gregory-Portland ISD
- Pawnee ISD
- Saint Leo University Corpus Christi Center
- School of Science and Technology
- South Coastal AHEC (Area Health Education Center)
- Taft ISD
- Texas A&M University – Corpus Christi
- Texas A&M University – Kingsville
- United Corpus Christi Chamber of Commerce
- University of the Incarnate Word – Corpus Christi Center
One of the biggest predictors of a community’s success is educational attainment. Only one organization in the Coastal Bend, Education to Employment (E2E) Partners, serves students, educators, business leaders, and community members by building sustainable partnerships that provide long-term economic benefits.
E2E Partners is a group of organizations that work to promote a seamless education continuum for all learners, from pre-kindergarten through postsecondary education (“P-16”), that ensures college and career readiness. The council serves an 11-county area identified as Education Service Center Region 2.
E2E Partners provides services for students, educators, and employers to foster an environment that provides a solid, consistent, and supportive educational pathway for students of all ages in the Coastal Bend. This includes professional development opportunities, internship programs, and direct services for E2E Partners’ districts.
We envision a bold future in which Coastal Bend residents place high value on an educated community and support quality education for all community members as the basis of a socially and economically thriving population
E2E Partners Commitment
- Students will graduate from high school informed, inspired, and prepared for postsecondary education and careers.
- Coastal Bend families, organizations and businesses will collaborate on and promote educational success resulting in a thriving economy.
Coastal Bend Emphasis
- E2E is the only non-profit education organization in the Coastal Bend dedicated to promoting a seamless P-16 system to ensure college and career readiness.
- E2E Partners’ Council is a Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board Recognized Regional P-16 Council.
- 100% of membership dues directly benefit education initiatives in the Coastal Bend.
- Coastal Compass Education & Career Resource Center
- College Readiness Preparation Courses
- Direct College & Career Services and Support
- Discover Your Direction: Exploring Endorsements Conference
- Educator Externship Program
- Emerging Professionals Internship Program
- Professional Development for Educators
- Ready for College & Career (R4C2) Conference
- Scholarships to Outstanding Seniors & Community Members
Educational Organizations Benefits
- Free and/or reduced direct college and career assistance*
- Free and/or reduced fees to conference and events for students and educators
- Yearly scholarships to a high school senior of a member district and for an individual attending a member institution of higher education.
Workforce and Business Organizations Benefits
- Access to professionals within our organization
- Opportunities for internship placements
Additional Benefits for All Members
- Assist in improving the economic stability of our region by helping to create a better educated workforce
- Priority placement at conferences and events to promote your organization
- Recognition on the E2E website with links to your website
- Utilization of council logo on printed materials
- More importantly, E2E Membership shows your support for education and workforce initiatives and ensures that students are prepared for college and careers.
- Opportunity to participate on the E2E Partners’ Council
E2E Partner’s Council
E2E members are invited to participate in monthly E2E Partner’s Council’s meetings. The Council meets to share initiatives in each of their organizations and to coordinate efforts to ensure that area students begin their academic careers with a strong educational foundation that carries them far into a successful future as valued members of the workforce. E2E Council membership requires a commitment to achieve the goals of E2E.
E2E Council Member Duties
- Share information on events and initiatives from your organization
- Disseminate E2E information to your organization
- Assist in E2E initiatives, as applicable
- Attend monthly E2E meetings, if on E2E Council
Join the Effort to Empower the Leaders of Tomorrow, Today
As the job market becomes more competitive, the need for educational improvement is of extreme importance to ensure college and career readiness for every student. That’s why our organization needs your help to actively promote educational success through a variety of outreach programs and activities aimed at improving school performance, closing achievement gaps, and preparing students for academic advancement.
Investing in our local students means an investment in the economic future of the Coastal Bend. According to data from the U.S. Census, one million children under the age of 18 have been added to Texas’ population in the last decade, 95% of which were Hispanic. This dynamic increase in young workers creates the potential for a well-educated, bilingual workforce that boosts economic development for years to come. That’s why it is more important than ever for area organizations, businesses and families to join together to help make an impact in educational improvement in the community and continue to help produce skilled, well-prepared employees.
By joining E2E, your business or organization will play an active role in driving the future of the Coastal Bend.
E2E Partners depends on funding from membership dues to continue these and other important initiatives to build effective and sustainable partnerships that are critical to the success of our region. Membership is effective for the entire calendar year.
Annual Membership Levels
|Current and 2020 E2E Membership Fees|
|Type of Membership||Fee|
|Local Education Agency (Small)||$250|
|Local Education Agency (Medium)||$500|
|Local Education Agency (Large)||$1,000|
|Institutions of Higher Education (Small)||$250|
|Institutions of Higher Education (Large)||$2,000|
|Business (dependent on size)||$500+|
Local education agencies (ISDs, Charters, etc.) may view their 2019 and 2020 fees here.
Payment of Fees
E2E Partners is an initiative of Citizens for Educational Excellence, a local non-profit education fund that serves as a catalyst for change by bringing people, information, and resources together to improve educational attainment in our community.
Membership checks may be mailed and made payable to:
Citizens for Educational Excellence
P.O. Box 261126
Corpus Christi, Texas 78426
Payment may also be made by Paypal at http://www.edexcellence.org/donate.
Please contact Dr. Janet Cunningham, Executive Director, Citizens for Educational Excellence at (361) 813-9946 or email@example.com with any questions regarding payment, or Angela Pena, Director, Education to Employment Partners at (361) 906-0703 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invoice for payment.
*Direct College and Career Assistance Information
Beginning September 1, 2019, membership includes two* free visits from an E2E professional to member campuses for direct college and career services and supports. Workshops include financial literacy, soft skills, resumes, ApplyTexas, FAFSA, mock interviews, and more! Workshop fees are $100 if E2E Member (after two free visits), or $150 for non-Members, for a four-hour event, plus mileage at $.58 (or current Comptroller rate) for districts outside of CCISD. Four hours includes 1 hour preparation/set-up/drive, 2 hour event, and 1 hour tear-down/drive.
Informational presentations and/or table exhibits to showcase Coastal Compass Education & Career Resource Center services are provided free of charge (for example, at a college or career fair on campus), but does not include direct services to students and/or parents, and are dependent upon staff availability.
*CCISD is eligible for four visits, based on membership fees.
Download the E2E brochure to learn how you can make an impact in education reform locally and dramatically improve the lives of area students.