Education to Employment Partners coordinates efforts to promote and provide opportunities for students of all ages to gain the skills necessary for the jobs of their dreams!
- Middle school students should check out the Discover Your Direction: Exploring Endorsement Conference to find out what courses to take in high school that will lead to future success!
- High school students should check out the Ready for College and Career Conference to find out about the jobs available in the Coastal Bend and what skills employers are looking for.
- High school students may also be interested in the Emerging Professionals’ Internship program (EPI) or the Construction Apprenticeship Training program (CAT) to get real-world training for their future.
- Students that have some college credits but haven’t acquired a certificate or degree should visit with our Recapture Your Dream representatives to find out how to reenroll in a post-high school program.
- Students that have previously dropped out of high school can come back to earn a high school diploma or GED by working with our partners and signing up for additional assistance through the Youth Opportunities Unlimited (YOU) program.
- All community members are welcome to visit the Coastal Compass Education & Career Resource Center to receive assistance on college and career options.
- An E2E Scholarship is also available to help you with paying for your education!
Find out more about our programs and initiatives by visiting the links provided.