E2E & CCISD ‘Financing My Future’ Cord Program
For the 2018-2019 academic year, seniors who submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and receive a Student Aid Report (SAR), or submit the Texas Application for State Financial Aid (TASFA) and receive a successful completion confirmation email, will earn a ‘Financing My Future’ cord.
Students who qualify for this honor will awarded a lime green cord to wear at commencement signifying this accomplishment.
The deadline to submit proof of successful FAFSA or TASFA submission to the campus College and Career Counselor is Tuesday, April 30, 2020, at 4:00 p.m.
The campus’ College and Career Counselor will be the main contact for the program:
- Branch Academy – Melissa Majek (361) 878-4780
- Carroll HS – Susan Bales-Erwin (361) 878-5147
- Coles HS – Laura Irizarry (361) 878-7380
- Collegiate HS – Vidal Anzaldua (361) 698-2425
- King HS – Rose Mary Shepperd (361) 906-3458
- Miller HS – Rita Perez (361) 878-5100
- Moody HS – Melissa Jimenez (361) 878-7340
- Ray HS – Lynn Hartnett (361) 878-7300
- Veterans HS – Bryan Davis (361) 878-7900
You may also contact Jeff West, Director, Education to Employment Partners (E2E) at (361) 906-0703 or email@example.com.
See the Letter to Campuses and FAQ or the individual campus flyers below for more information on the program.
Coastal Compass Education and Career Resource Center is located at La Palmer Mall and is available to help with FAFSA submission anytime Monday-Friday, 10:30am-6:00pm and Saturday 10:30am-2:00pm. See https://coastalcompass.org/ for more information.
You can also receive FAFSA assistance at campus and community events; a schedule of events for Spring 2019 is available here.
- Branch Academy
- Carroll High School
- Coles High School
- Collegiate High School
- King High School
- Miller High School
- Moody High School
- Ray High School
- Veterans Memorial High School